Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Last Home Match of 2011-


Carly and I have been playing golf together at LaReina since our freshman year.  I was so happy for her when she posted a personal-best 40!  Our last match is against Oaks (away) for sole posession of the Tri-Valley league title.  If we don't beat them, we tie for the league title.  Bring it on!

I can't complain about posting an even par 36, but I started my round 3-under through 4.  Then a double on 5 and a bogie on 8 put me back at even par for the round. Had a look at birdie on 9 from 10-feet but had to settle for a tap-in par.  My dad told me about two-months ago that my game would soon be at the point where I would shoot even par and still think I left a few shots on the course.  I didn't give his comment much thought at the time... but it was the first thing I thought about when I walked off the course tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment